Saturday, February 16, 2013

Found Monster High dolls- Power Ghouls and new Beach dolls

So, I am still searching for the Scaris Duece doll, with no luck!   To make matters worse, I heard a rumor that Mattel is now shipping the budget Scaris dolls with no Deuce.   I don't know if that is true or not, but I have never seen him in any of our stores.



I did however pick up the Target exclusive Power Ghouls- Polterghoul and Wonder Wolf and the new beach Draculaura and Lagoona this week.

Whoever is responsible for the creation of the Power Ghouls line, I hope they got a raise! These dolls are AMAZING in person.   Next to the SDCC Ghoulia, these have to make the top 5 of my favorite MH dolls (Spectra especially!)

I can not wait to find the Power Ghoul Frankie and Toralei.


We also got the other 2 new beach line dolls.  I really love the new styling for these dolls.   Lagoona's sunglasses and accessories are especially cute.

I invite my readers to can check out my Monster High collection. I am up to date on most of the new releases currently.   Now if I just find that stinking Deuce, I will have accomplished something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment