Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My growing Ghostbusters collection




Ghostbusters was one of my favorite movies as a kid.   I remember going to see it in the movie theater like 6 times.  I never had any Ghostbuster toys at that time.  I do remember a friend from school, his little brother had like every Ghostbuster figure.   It was always fun playing at their house.  Mr. Staypuft has always been one of my favorite characters from the movie and the toy is equally my favorite from the toy line.

For a long time, I have resisted starting a GB collection.   But, I just couldn't resist any longer.   We went to a convention last October and that is when I decided to pick up a Staypuft.   Most of the time, when you find Staypuft, he already looks toasted. The one that I got was in decent shape and still white-ish.   A little cleaning with a magic eraser   Well, since I got Staypuft, I have been wanting to get the Ghostbusters themselves.    I picked Egon up at the flea market a few months ago.   Ray, Peter, and Louis I recently made a trade to get them and they arrived this past week.    

I am still looking for a Winston, Janine, and a Slimer.    Hopefully, I will find them soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment