Saturday, April 20, 2013

Obvious Cause of Death Ghost figures

I am giving a shameless shout out to the Lair of the Dork Horde.    Reis is  announcing the grand opening of his Obvious Cause of Death Ghost online store.      The store features little glow in the dark ghost figures with bullet holes, shark bites, and more.




These little guys really appeal to my sometimes dark and twisted sense of humor.    My personal favorites are "Mr. Yuck" (pictured from website) and "Take a deep breath"   I would love to add some of these little guys to my Halloween decor.

Be sure to check them out on Facebook as well.    You will get updates on newly released ghosts and behind-the-scenes  pictures.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! The support is mucho appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I love the new ones on facebook.

    ReplyDelete