Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Flea Market Finds- She-Ra, M.A.S.K figures, and Battle Beast

This past Saturday, was a great day at the flea market.  I have kind of given up on the Goodwill lately.  It is having a summer time drought.

At the flea market though, there  were about 10 different sellers with booths full of toys.  What was interesting was the huge amount of TMNT collections that were for sale this week. We stopped and looked at them, but  I can't decide if I want to add more to my TMNT collection or not.   Some figures are really cool while others are just meh.   So while I passed on the TMNTs, I did pick up these items.


First up,  She-Ra figures.   This is the first time I have ever really found She-Ra figures outside of a  con.   They just don't seem to turn up often at the flea market.  For $6, I got a Beau who is really rough, Glimmer, and Catra.   The Double Trouble pictured with the group came from our trip last week to Fanboy Expo but is lined up to get cleaned with the rest of her friends.

I love these figures!  First off, they are colorful and well sculpted.  Beau looks like a miniature Ken doll.   Double Trouble has a spin wheel in her back to change her face.  I am hoping to find some accessory pieces, I would really love to find Catra's skirt.




I also picked up 3 MASK figures ( Iguana, Alex Sector, Nash Gorey)  I had Condor when I was a kid.  Hopefully, it will get unearthed in the great attic clean out.   I used to love this cartoon when I was younger. It was the first cartoon that was on after school.  It had one of the best cartoon intros ever!  Why aren't cartoons like this anymore?



My last purchase of the day was another Battle Beast.   I really don't remember these from when I was a kid. I picked up a few at the Goodwill and ever since then, when I see them I pick them up.    I love little figures like these for their great details.   This is #18  Rubberneck Giraffe.





1 comment:

  1. Yay for She-Ra items! Oh goodness how fun is that?! Double Trouble is a fun toy, and I am sure you can find skirts and other accessories on eBay for everyone. Every now and then I see listings for skirts and such and they are usually very cheap. I hope you are able to find the extras!

    And M.A.S.K. was so much fun. I do love that opening. It was a fun cartoon and a fun toy line.

    The Battle Beast looks cool too!

    ReplyDelete