Sunday, May 19, 2013

Monster High Update- Found Picture Day Frankie and Lagoona

I finally was able to find the new Picture Day Frankie and Lagoona at my local Target this weekend.   No luck on the new Operetta though.    It has been forever since I have seen anything new in the Monster High isle.

  I am going to be stalking TRU hard so I can pick up Headmistress Bloodgood.   I am hoping to hit the stores early this week on shipment days to
find her.

I really love the new Lagoona.  Her purse reminds me of a puffer fish or maybe even a ball of coral.   Her outfit also has a coral print on it.   But I love the coloring with her.  Lagoona has always been one of my favorites.

The Frankie is nicely dressed, but I just don't get excited over her dolls.   She has never been one of my favorites, so I really just pick her up and put her with the rest of the collection, I don't really ever display the Frankies.


You can check out the rest of my Monster High doll collection.   I try to up date it when I find new dolls.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have yet to see these in stores yet! I love that Lagoona! I'm with you, Frankie is always just meh for me. I like the Frankie from the Dawn of the Dance line, but for the most part I never really pick up any Frankie items. Goodluck finding a Headmistress Bloodgood, I hope to find one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am going to check TRU tomorrow. They are supposed to get a truck, so I am hoping Bloodgood will show up

    ReplyDelete