Monday, May 13, 2013

Heathens at the laundry mat leave good toys behind

Since we had the flood at our house, we have been without a washer.  It is a pain in the ass, but it only takes a little over an hour to get all of our laundry done for the week.    Well, today's trip to the laundry mat was especially entertaining thanks to the  heathen and his clan.


Yeah, you are seeing that correctly. That is a kid playing on top of the washers.  There was another one, both at one point, were running on top of the washers.  I wish I had a gotten a picture of both of them.  I seriously was waiting for one of them to take a header.

As a parent, I am not exactly sure what makes this a good way to entertain your kids.    But, I guess every parent is different.



Thankfully, this family didn't stay much longer after I took this picture.  But in their haste to leave the laundry mat a few little Hot Wheels were left behind.   At first, I was like whatever, nothing terribly special.  Until I took a second look.  One was an older model cop car.  Wait!  What does that say?!!  Hazzard County!!!  Holy Moly!!  the heathens left behind a Roscoe P. Coltrane's cop car.


 I flipped it over, it isn't a Hot Wheels.  It is made by Ertl.   So the heathens have good taste in toys, but they aren't very careful with them (poor training, clearly).  The car is rough but I guess that is to be expected.

So, thank you little heathens who tried to tear down the laundry mat.  You made my trip to the laundry mat a little more entertaining and added a car to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment