Thursday, May 30, 2013

Monster High Update- Found Headless Headmistress Bloodgood today

My local TRU finally got their shipment of Headmistress Bloodgood.  

I was really excited to find her today.     For the most part, I really like her.   She seems to be about the same size Nefera.   I am having a hard time because I really want to open her and pose her holding her head.

I am not wild about Nightmare.  I know she is the daughter of the Headless Horseman, but I just don't care for the horse.   I really wish that Mattel would package her without it. Maybe it will grow on me, but I highly doubt it.
The other thing that I don't like about this doll is a Toys R Us exclusive, which automatically makes it overpriced at 42.99, like everything else from Toys R Us.  But you can't have a Monster High collection without Bloodgood.

I have added her to my Monster High collection post.

1 comment:

  1. I saw her my TRU too. I am going to hold off for a bit I think. The price is a bit steep and I am with you, I don't care much for the horse. I understand the connection and stuff, but that is a really big horse! I would have enjoyed Bloddgood getting released on her own. I will porbably get one soon though. She does look pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete