Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thrift Find- Books, books, and more books.

My favorite Goodwill has officially entered the Lanard zone.   I know I have complained about this before, but good lord! it has been a dry spell, except for the books.    The books have been really good lately.   We picked up 2 first edition Harry Potter books, 3 Goosebump paperbacks,  these 2 big 80s treasures and an old school reading book from 1966.  


I thought I would share these fun retro throwbacks!   I loved watching Alf when I was a kid.  I don't remember any story books like this one though.  The illustrations aren't that great, but it is a typical Alf adventure.
Gremlins 2 was a laughable sequel to the original Gremlins.  Still, Gizmo is freaking awesome!!   The mutant gremlins were entertaining.  

I didn't take pictures of all the books that I have picked up the last 2 weeks.    I was really excited to pick up a few Goosebump books.   My son has really fallen in  love with those books.    I never read them as a kid.   I guess at the point they were popular, I was too old for them.  

I keep hoping some decent toys will show up soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment