Friday, February 1, 2013

Custom Monster High Tiki Dolls


My children and I  loved the Monster High, Escape from Skull Shores special that aired last year around spring break.   That is when I made our first tiki to add to our Monster High collection.   He was quickly crafted out of items that I gathered from around the house.

Since then, I have made a few for others to dispIay with the Skull Shores dolls.   Tiki was my first attempt at making a custom doll.








  I just finally got around to making the blue masked tiki. I am really pleased with how he turned out.   The only tricky part was getting the horns as close to the same size as possible.   I am considering making another blue tiki, just so I can perfect him a little.

Some of my Tiki photos were originally posted on my other blog, The Squeaky Grocery Cart and on the Tiki Tumblr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment