Saturday, February 16, 2013

Deconstructing a bag o' fun, Items for sale

So that I don't end up with a bunch of stuff in my box of misfit toys, I try to sell off as many items as I keep from bags o' fun.    It is hard sometimes to let go of some items.   With this bag, I kind of wanted to keep the mini Loopsy dolls.  I thought my little girl would want them, but she isn't really interested in them.    It works out better this way.   I can sell things off to fund our Monster High and my growing G1 Transformer habit.




The bag contained  5 Lala Loopsys, 4 Littlest Pet Shop figures, 3 small My Little Pony figures, and 12 Playmobil figures.

The loopsys are gone, actually gone within minutes of posting them in a doll group.   The other items have been moving a little slower.   But, I have already covered the cost of the bag and made more then enough to buy another one.  If I don't sell them with in the groups, the rest will go to Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment