Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Goodwill Outlet Store FInd- Energon Megatron





If you have never been to a Goodwill Outlet store, you are missing out.

It truly  is urban treasure hunting.   You walk into a large open area filled with different bins.  Then you dig for treasure.    It is .99 a pound and I can spend hours digging.

The closest store is about 40 miles away, so I don't get to go that often.  I have had a lot of great finds in this particular store.  this is the same store that I picked up a vintage Star Wars Rebel Transport ship.  The last trip, I came home with a 1980's Barbie swimming pool which holds like 2 gallons of water.   Needless to say, my husband just shook his head and walked out of the room.   Both the transport ship and the Barbie pool were for complete.  Which was amazing.

This trip, I was happy to find an Energon Megatron. Lately, I have been staying away from modern Transformers.  I just am not a fan.  The quality of them is just crappy. But, for some reason I just couldn't pass up this guy.  This is probably one of the biggest and bulkiest Transformer I have ever seen. But, it looks really cool.   It is difficult to display it with my other Transformers, since I have such a small space for them.  I think this will end up being something that my kids play with.

There are a few more goodies that came home with Megatron that will show up in later posts.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to see what else you picked up there too.

    ReplyDelete